The Vetcorder AirmMate is a portable capnograph that allows the veterinary team to monitor their patients continuously from induction through recovery. The Vetcorder's size allows for ease of use in the dental suite, the recovery cage, and other areas that are under monitored in many practices.
The Vetcorder Airmate uses standard tubing, has an auto screen rotation, and includes 6 filters.
Can be used in surgery, dentistry, emergency care, intensive care, procedure sedation, large animal, transport, and field services.
Specifications are 3" Wide x 5.6" Long x 1.5" Thick, and it weighs less than 500g
- One button to start measurement
- Continuous working for over 12 hours
- Fits in the palm of your hand or in your pocket
- Anti-glare Screen
- High-resolution colour touchscreen
- Alarm feature
- Utilizes standard Luer line