- Bio-Ray HR water resistant sensor
- Direct USB connection (no USB connection box)
- Metron Software with 1 acquisition license & 2 viewing stations
- Metron Installation & Training
- 2 year warranty
- Full DICOM Compliance
New "Bio-Ray Medallion" intraoral sensor with perfect (20 lp/mm) high resolution images. Sigma Digital X-Ray presents the best of CMOS technology offering the Bio-Ray Medallion: an innovative sensor to obtain a better diagnosis with high quality images, saving both valuable time and space.The Bio-Ray Medallion is available in two sizes:
- Size 1 with a sensitive (active) area of 30 x 20 mm (ideal for children and tight areas).
- Size 2, with a sensitive (active) area of 33 x 25 mm: a larger surface area for standard examinations.
The Metron software itself is comprehensive, user friendly and networkable. Features such as the ability to stitch images together seamlessly help make the Bio-Ray and Metron software combination really stand out from the competition. The Bio-Ray sensor is covered by a 2 year warranty. The first year of Metron Software Support Services is also included. This encompasses the initial installation, all software upgrades, unlimited technical support and training services as well as a regular e-newsletter offering tips and advice to get the most out of the software.